"Lets just say LeBron James should stick to his day job. This movie is 100 minutes of nonsensical, referential crap. Don Cheadle must be having money problems b/c I don't know any other reason that a respected actor such as himself would agree to appear in such a piece of crap. Ditto for Bugs Bunny."
- Kong and the Iron Giant gave eachother a fist bump!
- It featured many characters from Warner Bros.
- Porky Pig roasting Al-G Rhythm in a rap battle
- Gabriel Iglesias and Zendaya provided the voices of Speedy Gonzales and Lola Bunny, respectively
- It was better than the first film
- LeBron James!
- There could a be a possible Space Jam spin off titled Wonder Bunny!
- They never showed the Pepe Le Pew scene.
- I was hoping the Tune Squad would play against villains of"
"A very creative alternate to the original. The story line is all original and updated with current times. Lots of great puns and looney jokes. Better than what I expected. However nobody can be Michael Jordan"